Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Walking Dead ... it lives!

Boy, do I love horror movies! I especially love zombie movies ... but you all knew that, didn't you? What could be better? A SERIES based on the zombie apocalypse, that's what.

Well, as reported over at Bloody Disgusting, Frank Darabont (or Jesus Frank Stephen King Darabont, as I like to call him) is directing a series called "The Walking Dead", based on Robert Kirkman's legendary comic book of the same name.

It follows the story of Rick Grimes, a small-town police officer who...blah blah. We don't care. Give us zombies, give us survivors, give us mayhem!

Knowing Darabont, this is going to be fantastic. Ever see The Mist? Yeah, you know what we are going to be in for.

I think I need new pants, and for more reasons than I care to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment