Tuesday, April 20, 2010

R.E.M. should sing about this...get it?

Hey folks! I know, its been a while but scouring the series of tubes for entertaining and uplifting content is as soul-destroying as it is hilarious.

Don't worry, though! I am back, and with some good news: In my absence, the top of the world has exploded rendering air travel useless and giving us all hope that one day a giant black cloud of smouldering ash will drown out our sunlight as well.

Rumour has it that the only way to stop it is to throw Al Gore into Mount Doom, or whatever they call it in Iceland. Well, the country formerly known as Iceland. I heard rumours of it changing to Lavaland - you know, for accuracy. I approve.

For those of you who haven't witnessed the spectacle, here it is:


If you look closely, you can see Peter Jackson wishing his movies looked that cool, while eating a beef sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment